Monday, December 17, 2012

Back!

Just another quick post today, guys.


After a long day of traveling, I am finally back in Colorado with my American family. I am sad to leave Korea, but glad to be back. This trip to Korea seems like a dream, but the best dream I've ever had. I feel so lucky to have made such good friends and family there and will never forget the great times we had.

In future posts here, I will talk about the other trips I had while in Korea (Japan, Jeju, DMZ) and what dorm life was like and anything else you guys want to hear about.

Let me know in the comments if you've got any questions about my trip!


2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a wonderful time and that you had a great Christmas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did have a fantastic time. Hopefully I will be posting more, or at least, more pictures; I have so many to share! Christmas with my family was great, and I hope it was for you, as well :)

      Delete