Saturday, December 8, 2012

Finals and Procrastination

Me with the Stone Grandfathers in Jeju-do

I am writing this blog post today for two reasons; one is to encourage you to keep checking back on this blog. I know I haven't posted in a while, but between being sick, traveling, and preparing for finals, I've barely had enough time to sleep (maybe that's why I've been so sick...hm). And reason two, I am, of course, procrastinating on actually studying for finals. At this point, I have one class for finals left: Korean Language. For this class, I will have a written final on Monday and a five minute presentation on Tuesday. I know some of you are curious how my classes were structured and how they've been going. I will do my best to answer those questions soon...after finals are over. Hopefully it won't take me a week to pack my stuff (though it might!) and hopefully I can get some posts up here before I go back to Colorado. Either way, keep an eye on the blog for some posts about my time in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment